Your Booth Is Booked: Now What?
Spread the word – let your customers and other stakeholders know you’ll be at ASHG 2020!
Start the online conversation before, during and after ASHG 2020 by posting about it on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook and tagging your posts with the official hashtag: #ASHG2020.
Use these free marketing tools and materials to help increase traffic to your virtual booth, capture leads, and invite your customers and clients to meet you in person.
- Exhibitor Email Signature
- Connect with us on social media
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Additional Marketing Resources
ASHG 2020 Graphics
Place a banner on your website and link to www.ashg.org/2020meeting. You can also add a banner to your email signature to promote your presence – right-click the image to download.
Use these graphics in your outgoing e-mail signature line:
Want to personalize any of these? Email us and we’ll send you personalized graphics. Please link graphics to the ASHG 2020 website: www.ashg.org/2020meeting.
Social Media Materials
Connect with ASHG on its channels – before, during, and after the meeting.
|Twitter: Follow @GeneticsSociety for real-time updates|
|LinkedIn: Connect with us and stay informed|
|Instagram: Follow @GeneticsSociety and post your pictures using #ASHG2020|
|Like @GeneticsSociety on Facebook|
|Browse videos on ASHG’s YouTube channel|
Connect and engage with attendees through social media!
- ASHG 2020’s official hashtag is #ASHG2020
- Want to target trainees – early career and future influencers? Use #ASHGtrainee
- Use #ASHGtrainee especially for job opportunities!
Content Ideas and Examples
Customize your social media posts to promote your involvement at #ASHG2020. Make sure you include the event link, www.ashg.org/2020meeting!
- Drop in your company name and pass along!
- If you would like to provide a link to the event, please use: #ASHG2020
Post ASHG 2020 details to your company’s event page. Sample text:
- ASHG 20120 is the largest human genetics meeting and exposition in the world. This year’s virtual meeting is expected to attract over 4,000 scientific attendees, plus 70 exhibiting companies, powering all areas of innovation the field from microscopes to data storage and analytics. The meeting provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of cutting-edge science in all areas of human genetics.
Write a blog post about what you’ll be presenting at ASHG 2020; use one of the banners above.
Sample email to send to your customers and prospects.
Sample Social Media Posts
Twitter and LinkedIn (limited to 200 characters)
- Looking for the latest in [TOPIC, PRODUCT OR SERVICE]? Connect with us at the ASHG 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting to learn more.
- We are exhibiting at #ASHG2020! Register today to learn about our products!
- Learn more about [PRODUCT OR SERVICE] at #ASHG2020, October 26-30, 2020. ASHG2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Join [INSERT COMPANY NAME] online at the #ASHG2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall, October 26-30, 2020.
- We are proud to support #ASHG2020! Join us online to discover new solutions for your organization.
- Join us at the #ASHG2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- [INSERT COMPANY NAME] will be presenting the latest products in the #ASHG2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall, October 26-30. Meet us online.
- I’ll be exhibiting at #ASHG2020, October 26-30, 2020. Visit our virtual booth to network with us and learn more about [PRODUCT OR SERVICE]. ASHG2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Looking to learn more about [PRODUCT OR SERVICE]? We’ll be exhibiting at #ASHG2020. Connect with us in the exhibit hall at #ASHG2020 to learn more.
- Conferences are evolving and so are we! We are pleased to participate in ASHG 2020 as science and education are resilient. Join us online this October. #ASHG2020
Additional Marketing Resources
Questions about the Exhibitor Marketing Kit? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.