The ASHG 2020 virtual meeting includes 18 Invited sessions programmed across four days of programming (October 27-30). All sessions are included in the registration fee and will be available on demand afterwards.
Invited sessions are developed and proposed by ASHG members around a particular topic of interest and run in concurrent timeslots. Submitting an invited proposal offers ASHG members the opportunity to directly participate in the development of the scientific program. Through a rigorous review process, the ASHG Program Committee assembles the best program possible on a diverse set of topics in human genetics.
Invited speaker guidelines and presentation instructions will be available in August.
Invited Sessions 2020
- Design, Development, and Implementation of Large-Scale Clinical Pharmacogenomics: Provider, Payer and Researcher Perspectives
- Solving for X: The Hidden Roles of the Sex Chromosomes in Development, Disease and Evolution
- Extending Phenotype-Genotype Correlations tthe Fetus: Integrating Genetics, Imaging, and the Electronic Health Record
- Underrepresented Populations in Genomics: Health, Evolutionary, and Ethical Aspects
- Re-Evaluating Penetrance: Modifiers, Mechanisms and Implications for Genetic Testing
- Variant-to-Function Coupling: Understanding Non-coding Variation in Human Disease
- Big Data and Bioethics
- Delivering Genomics Digitally: Are We Ready?
- Asthma in Diverse Populations
- Scalable Functional Genomics Approaches tDissect Genetic Architecture
- Evolutionary Genomic Medicine
- Application of Long Read Methods tCancer Genomics
- Indigenous Biobanking: Global Perspectives on Keeping Our Genomic Data Local
- Advances in Functional Transcriptomics: Linking Genetic Variation tRNA Processing
- Epi-Phenotyping of Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Using Novel Analytical Approaches tIdentify High-Risk Genes in Next-Generation Sequencing of Multiplex Pedigrees
- The History and Future of Protections Against Genetic Discrimination