ASHG honors excellence in the field through a variety of awards programs annually. From prestigious awards for outstanding achievements in the field to supporting the next generation of geneticists through merit-based travel grants to ASHG’s annual meeting, ASHG promotes the work of its members across the span of their careers.
- ASHG Professional Awards – ASHG’s Annual prestigious awards celebrating geneticists for accomplishments in advocacy, mentorship, education, and more. The recipients will give their presentations during the 2020 Virtual Meeting via pre-recorded award lectures.
- Charles J. Epstein Trainee Awards for Excellence in Human Genetics Research – merit-based awards for predoc and post doc trainees selected through abstract submissions.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Semi-Finalists and Finalists. Winners will be selected and announced during this year’s 2020 Virtual Meeting.
- Finalist Presentations (pre-doc)
- Finalist Presentations (post-doc)
- C.W. Cotterman Award – Congratulations to the 2020 recipients.
- Developing Country Awards – these awardees receive complimentary registration and their posters will be highlighted during the meeting. Congratulations to the 2020 recipients.
- Human Genetics Scholars Initiative – This 2-year program supports high-potential, diverse early-career individuals with career support including mentoring and enrichment funds. Congratulations to the 2020 recipients.
- Reviewers Choice Awards – Congratulations to the 2020 recipients whose posters were selected this year and remember to visit the e-poster gallery by during the 2020 virtual meeting. A selection of these posters were also selected for rapid 3-minute poster talks in a session on Tuesday at 5:30 pm.