The ASHG 2020 virtual meeting also includes access to 10 invited workshops for no extra fee. Invited workshops will be pre-recorded and available on demand beginning, Monday, October 26. For your convenience, workshops will be available on demand for twelve months.
- Interpreting Genetic Variation in Clinical Research using Ensembl: Exploring Ensembl/GENCODE Annotation, MANE Transcripts and the Ensembl Variant Effect Predictor (VEP)
- The Michigan Imputation Server: Data Preparation, Genotype Imputation, and Data Analysis
- GWAS Analysis with Galaxy on the Analysis Visualization Integrated Lab-space (AnVIL)
- Clinical Genomics Education Boot Camp
- The Latest Features and Data Types in the UCSC Genome Browser
- Julia Meets Mendel: Algorithms and Software for Modern Genomic Data Analysis
- Integrating ENCODE Data with Your Research: An Interactive Survey of ENCODE Tools and Resources
- RNA-seq for Mendelian Disease Diagnostics: A hands-on Tutorial Through Bioinformatic Tools and Workflows
- Variant Prioritization with OpenCRAVAT
- Find and Analyze Data in the Cloud with Gen3, Dockstore and Terra
These educational workshops are hands-on instruction, providing participants with experience and fluency in research tools, technologies, and skill development. Register for the 2020 Virtual Meeting and save! You’ll get free access to all ten workshops (a $150 value), plus four full days of scientific content in one low registration fee!