For Virtual Exhibitors
Use this page to manage your presence at ASHG 2020: all the info you need can be found here: how to set goals for the virtual meeting to advertising opportunities to attract booth traffic.
Please note, ASHG does not sell conference attendee lists with contact information. Please beware of solicitations claiming to have a ASHG registration lists, these are scams!
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Download Important Dates & Deadlines and Deliverables Checklist:
Promote Your Giveaways
Market My Booth
- Advertising & Promotional Opportunities
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit
- Includes Buttons for Social Media and Exhibitor Signature Lines
- Sample email to invite customers
- Check out the Sponsors Page to view your company listing
Building Your Virtual Booth
- Booth Builder Instructions
- Video Tutorial for Booth Builder
- Elements of a Virtual Booth
- Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions
Virtual Booth Planning, Instructions, & Resources
- Exhibitor FAQs
- Official Schedule of Dedicated Breaks
- Exhibitor Informational Forms:
- Booth Staffing & Break Guidance
- Exhibitor Resources:
Rules & Regulations
Please be aware of unofficial contractors attempting to sell to ASHG exhibitors!
The most common solicitation you will receive is the offer of an email list for pre-registered ASHG 2020 attendees. ASHG does not sell nor make available emails or mailing addresses of meeting attendees so these offers are not legitimate. Please use ASHG’s official promotional opportunities to reach attendees.
Please contact ASHG if you are unsure of the origin of any email regarding the 2020 Annual Meeting. Official vendors will have their contact information and official forms listed on the ASHG website.