ASHG partners with organizations and government agencies to collaborate on and fund initiatives and programs to ensure people everywhere realize the benefits of human genetics and genomics research.
- Ad Hoc Group for Medical Research
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- Consortium on Sexual Harassment in STEMM
- European Society of Human Genetics
- Federation of American Societies of Experimental Biology
- International Federation of Human Genetics Societies
- National Human Genetics Research Institute
- National Science Teachers Association
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science
- U.S. National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine
Interested in partnering with ASHG? Please contact Dr. Megan Mitzelfelt, ASHG Associate Director of Organizational Advancement, at email@example.com or (301) 634-7348.