Questions? Email email@example.com
ASHG 2020 will take place October 27-30 using a dynamic and interactive virtual platform and we hope you can join your peers at the world’s largest online gathering of human genetics and genomics professionals.
Check out the value and benefits you receive by registering for ASHG 2020:
- 4 days of science
- 16 plenary abstract talks
- 10 invited workshops
- 180 platform talks
- 18 invited sessions
- 90 minutes of poster talks and dynamic poster sessions
- CME/CEUs available
- Access to all sessions on demand for 12 months following the meeting
Plus: Workshops, networking opportunities, virtual Exhibit Hall, career development activities, award presentations, Epstein and Developing Country Award recognition, diversity and policy forums, CoLabs, industry education events, a career fair, and more!Registration Resource Center
- To register as a group (4 or more people), click here. This option allows you to register multiple people from your organization using one payment method.
- To register as an individual, click here. If you have less than 4 people to register, you must register as an individual attendee.
Join or Renew your membership today and save on registration! Membership more than pays for itself when you sign up before registering!
|All fees are shown in U.S. dollars.||EARLY
(by September 15)
(by October 23)
|ON-SITE (by October 30)|
|ASHG Member (Student/Trainee)||$113||$168||$218|
|Developing Country – Tier 1 Member *||$62||$75||$75|
|Developing Country – Tier 2 Member *||$123||$150||$150|
|Developing Country – Tier 1 Trainee Member *||$28||$42||$42|
|Developing Country – Tier 2 Trainee Member *||$57||$84||$84|
*As defined by the World Bank.
All pricing discounts are based on in-person meeting rates.
“I have been surprised and often delighted by the virtual meetings I have attended in the past few months. While I definitely miss connecting with colleagues in person, there are significant advantages offered by the online format. Among these are the broader participation with bigger world-wide audiences and the improved interactions with presenters and audience members, especially around posters. It is hard to see that a virtual component will not be part of all meetings going forward.”
-David Nelson, Past ASHG President
“The virtual meetings I attended this year were easily the most engaging events I’ve attended in years. The virtual live and on-demand format presented an opportunity to experience every session that caught my attention. I was able to broaden my experience and scientific exposure outside of just my self-identified areas of interest as I was no longer faced with the decision of choosing which session to attend in each timeslot.”
-Kiran Musunuru, Past ASHG Program Chair
ASHG is committed to assisting attendees with disabilities and/or special needs. Every effort will be made to accommodate special needs. Advance notice of needs must be provided to allow time to explore services.
At the time of registration, please indicate your needs in the accessibility requirements section. Once your registration is complete, an ASHG staff member will be in contact to obtain additional information. If you have already registered and find yourself in need of assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration payments must be made by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa only). We do not process fax registrations, checks, purchase orders, or wire transfers. If the standard registration form does not match your institution’s payment requirements, please contact ASHG@xpressreg.net.
Others may register on behalf of a registrant, as long as they can provide the necessary information and payment. You must log into the ASHG website to register. To access ASHG member rates, make sure you are entering the same email address as used in the registrant’s membership profile.
Meeting registration cannot be transferred to another person.
ASHG Tax ID: 52-1419397.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You will agree to the following when registering for the ASHG 2020 Virtual Meeting.
- To cancel, registrants must send a written request and their registration number to ASHG@xpressreg.net by September 30, 2020. All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable processing fee of $75.00 (USD).
- Meeting registration cannot be transferred to another person. No refunds will be issued for requests received after the cancellation deadline.
- By interacting with exhibiting companies through virtual booths, CoLabs, and industry education events, you consent to having your name, organization, and email contact information shared with the company. You may be contacted after the meeting has ended. You may withdraw consent and unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- You understand and agree to the ASHG policy on photographing/recording presentations.
- You understand and agree to abide by ASHG’s Code of Conduct.