ASHG 2022 late breaking abstracts were due September 13. Thank you to all who submitted an abstract!
Members and nonmembers are encouraged to submit their late-breaking research for programming in a special plenary session at the ASHG 2022 Annual Meeting. We will only be accepting 3 abstracts, and abstracts not chosen as a plenary presentation will not be programmed. As a member benefit, there is no cost to submit. Late breaking plenary slots are prioritized for abstracts presenting exciting, mature work. Findings should be novel and represent a significant advance in the field.
- Log into the Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Site. Submissions open August 15.
- If you are prompted to allow access, you must select “Allow: in order to access the submission site. If you hit Deny, you will not be able to submit.
- Log in using the first (presenting) author’s ASHG account. Your username is your email address. If you have ever been a member, submitted an abstract, or attended an ASHG meeting, you already have an ASHG account. If this is your first time interacting with ASHG, you will have the option to create an account regardless of your membership status.
- When you are ready to start your abstract click on “+New”.
- You will be required to accept and agree to the Abstract Submission Rules and Meeting Policies, including vaccination requirements and ASHG’s Code of Conduct.
- To make any changes, including co-author changes, log in to the submission site and select the title of your abstract. To withdraw an abstract, select the “Delete” icon.
Late-Breaking Abstract Review
After the deadline, abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Each abstract is reviewed (without knowledge of the name(s) and institution(s) of the submitter(s) or the scores given by the PC reviewers). The Program Committee reserves the right to decline a presentation to any submitted abstracts that lack scientific content or merit, or that merely announce the availability of a resource or service.
Late-Breaking Abstract Notification
- 3 abstracts will be selected. Notifications will be sent the first week of October. If selected, you will present at ASHG 2022 in Los Angeles, California, on Friday, October 28 in the 5:30-6:30 pm Late-Breaking Abstract Session.
- First (presenting) authors are expected to register and attend the ASHG 2022 Annual Meeting. Remote presentations will not be permitted.
- Abstracts selected will be published as submitted and will be available for viewing on ASHG’s website on approximately October 8, 2022.
- Abstracts not selected will not be programmed.
- All content being presented is embargoed until the date and start time of the presentation. Please review the Embargo Guidelines and Abstract Licensing Agreement/Copyright Policy for more information.