ASHG 2022 will take place October 25-29 in Los Angeles. The meeting provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of cutting-edge science in all areas of human genetics. ASHG members and leading scientists from around the world are selected to present their research findings at invited, plenary, platform, and poster sessions. This year’s meeting will be an unmatched opportunity to reunite and reconnect with your colleagues in a warm, diverse, and welcoming city. The official meeting language is English.
Use the online planner to easily browse the entire Meeting program, filter by topics and keywords, or search for specific sessions or presenters. You must login to save your schedule.
Notes and Tips:
- The planner is best used on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Review these instructions on how to utilize the online planner to best suit your needs.
- The planner includes a preliminary schedule of events. Final details for all sessions including abstract-driven sessions will be available in August.
- The mobile app which will sync with the online planner will be available in mid-September.
- Create an account and log in to optimize your experience by saving your content and syncing across devices.
- Once you log in, you can schedule and bookmark sessions to build your personal itinerary and plan your days.
- Schedule Overview
- 2022 Invited Sessions: Descriptions and Speaker Line-up now available.
- Presidential Symposium 2022
- Schedule an Ancillary or Exhibitor Education Events and participate in ASHG 2022
- Career Resources
- ASHG Awards