Gain Unparalleled Access to Genetics Professionals
The ASHG Annual Meeting is the premiere genetics and genomics meeting of the year, bringing together professionals of all stages in the genetics community as well as the industry partners that fuel their progress. We are thrilled to welcome back attendees and exhibitors to what promises to be an electric Exhibit & Poster Hall this year in one of the top U.S. cities for genetics and life sciences!
The ASHG 2022 Annual Meeting is expected to attract approximately 6,000 attendees from the U.S. and around the world for 5 days of engaging and thought-provoking science. We hope you will join us!
Our virtual meetings have kept genetics professionals connected and engaged as everyone worked tirelessly through the height of the COVID pandemic, but we know nothing replaces the in-person ASHG Annual Meeting experience, especially for our industry partners who have fueled much of the progress in fighting the virus.
Exhibits Deliver Unique Value
- See a large number of prospects and customers over a short time
- Engage with high-value attendees – ASHG attendees make a significant time and financial investment to attend the meeting, no walk-ups
- Build relationships face to face
- Meet customers, prospects, partners, and suppliers
- Prospects can interact with new products and services
- Understand your competition
- Share your latest science and project developments
Exhibit and Poster Hall Traffic Builders
- More than 11 hours of unopposed exhibit time (hours subject to change depending on official schedule and programming)
- All poster sessions held in the Exhibit and Poster Hall
- New floor plan design interweaves posters throughout the exhibit aisles for maximum traffic flow
- Breaks, networking, and other events held in the Exhibit and Poster Hall for increased traffic and visibility
- Education theaters and networking lounges with thought leaders
- Career Fair and professional development resources
ASHG is pleased to offer interested and eligible companies the following rates for exhibit space:
|Booth Type||2022 Rate (USD)||Sample 10′ x 10′ Price|
|Prime / Island||$43.65 per square foot (sf)||$4,365|
|New Exhibitor Pavilion*||$3,500|
|Career Fair 10′ x 6′||$750 exhibitor – rates increase to $1,500 after September 12
Booth space is available in 10′ x 10′ increments (with the exception of career fair booths). Endcap and peninsula configurations are not permitted. Island and two-story “double decker” booths are available at a minimum size of 20′ x 20′.
*Special prices and booth packages, limited to one (1) booth space located in the Nonprofit/Advocacy Pavilion or New Exhibitor Pavilion only; please review the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations here for details, inclusions, and eligibility.
With each exhibit space reserved, exhibitors will receive:
- Company name, booth number, URL, and description on the ASHG 2022 website and mobile app (upgraded digital packages also available!)
- Opportunities to host exhibitor and/or social events for meeting attendees for exclusive rates
- Exclusive access to promotional opportunities to further your brand at the meeting
- Exhibitor badges for up to 6 company representatives for each 10′ x 10′ space reserved
- Two complimentary full scientific registrations for each exhibiting company
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor
- Exclusive opportunity to rent exhibitor suites in the convention center for private meeting space with clients or exhibitor business meetings
- Identification sign for company name: 7” x 44”
- 8’ high back drape and 36” high side rails in show colors for each 10’ x 10’ booth
- Aisle carpeting in show colors (if applicable)
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed
- One complimentary booth cleaning the night before the show
Who Attends ASHG – Attendance History 2018-2021
Primary Type of Work
Primary Work Setting
Nearly 50% of 2022 attendees identified themselves as being involved in decision-making and purchasing process for their organizations. Responses of those attendees include:
Dedicated to Meeting Together
ASHG is moving forward with our plans to host the first Annual Meeting since 2019 in person this year, and it will be a terrific opportunity to reconnect with others and get the latest in scientific advances. There is currently no virtual or hybrid component as part of this year’s Annual Meeting, but we continue to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and remain committed to protecting the health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors. ASHG is taking great care to plan for any eventuality, and our 2022 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations have been updated to include parameters around any format our Annual Meetings may adopt. Please visit our health and safety page for more information.