The Exhibit & Poster Hall is the Solutions Hub at the ASHG Annual Meeting. It’s home to over 280 exhibiting companies, over 3,000 posters, tech-focused talks, thought leader-led discussions, and so much more.
The Exhibits & Poster Hall will feature the latest in genetics and genomics for everyone, from the bench to bedside to the bioinformatics workstation! There are New Exhibitor Pavilions featuring the very latest companies in the field, as well as ASHG Central where the society connects with membership, and a Career Corner with resources for attendees to find their next job – complete with Career Fair!
Sign up today and be part of the largest human genetics and genomics meeting in the world!
ASHG 2019 Statistics
- 8,409 total attendees
- U.S. attendance 73%, 80 countries represented
- 289 exhibiting companies
- ~25,000 leads collected by exhibiting companies
- 13 dedicated hours in Exhibit & Poster Hall
- Over 40 30-45 minute tech talks by industry in Exhibit & Poster Hall
- Over 30 exhibitor-led lunch and breakfast education events
View full demographics from 2018 and information on why your company should exhibit!
2020 Exhibit Fees
|10’ x 10’ Prime space||$4,080|
|10’ x 10’ Corner space||$3,860|
|10’ x 10’ Inline space||$3,750|
|Island Booth Space||$40.80 per square foot|
|1st Time Exhibitor Pavilion||$3,300 *|
|10’ x 10’ Non-Profit Organization||$2,890|
|10′ x 10′ Advocacy Organization||$1,050 **|
|Career Fair Table||TBD|
**Information on Career Fair Packages – Coming 2020!
- Company name and booth number printed in the Program at-a-Glance (distributed to all meeting attendees);
- Full company description and products/services listed on Mobile App and meeting website;
- Exclusive opportunity to host educational events for meeting attendees during specified times throughout the meeting;
- Exclusive access to promotional opportunities to further your brand at the meeting;
- Exhibitor registration for up to six (6) company representatives for each 10′ x 10′ space rented;
- Two complimentary full meeting registrations for each exhibiting company;
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor (up to six passes per 10’ x 10’ booth; passes good for one day only);
- Identification sign for company name: 7″ x 44″;
- Eight-foot high back drape and side rails 36 inches high in show colors for each 10′ x 10′ booth;
- Aisle carpeting in show colors;
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed; and
- Complimentary booth cleaning the night before the show opens.
Exhibit Hall Show, Install, and Dismantle Dates*
|Monday, October 26|
|Installation of Exhibits||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 27|
|Installation of Exhibits||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 28|
|Hall Open||10:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Thursday, October 29|
|Hall Open||10:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Friday, October 30|
Dismantling of Exhibits
|10:00 am – 4:30 pm
4:30 pm – 10:00 pm
|Saturday, October 31||Freight Pick-Up till 11:00 am|
*hours subject to change
ASHG Brings Attendees to Exhibits!
- Almost 13 hours of unopposed exhibit time
- All poster sessions in Exhibit Hall, surrounding exhibits on all sides for maximum traffic flow
- Coffee and Refreshment Breaks in Exhibit Hall
- Education Theaters + Networking Lounges with Thought Leaders
- Professional development activities
- Passport program for prizes in Exhibit Hall
- ASHG Central and Career Resources