Your Virtual Meeting Partnership is Booked! Now What?
Spread the word – let your customers and other stakeholders know you’ll be at ASHG 2021!
Start the online conversation before, during, and after ASHG 2021 by posting about it on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook and tagging your posts with the official meeting hashtag: #ASHG21.
We are proud to offer advertising opportunities through our partnership with Tristar Event Media, including ads in the online planner and our mobile app, as well as robust ad retargeting. You can see the TriStar rate card here.
Any interested companies may purchase advertising on our website, The SNP weekly member newsletter, and ASHG marketing emails to registered attendees; these ads can be purchased through our A2Z Sponsorship Gallery.
Feel free to also use these free marketing tools and materials to help increase traffic to your virtual booth, capture leads, and invite your customers and clients to meet you in person.
- Partner email signature
- Connect with us on social media
- Sample social media posts
- Plus additional marketing tips and tricks for maximizing your digital meeting connections, lead gen, and ROI – coming soon!
ASHG 2021 Graphics
Place a banner on your website and link to https://www.ashg.org/meetings/2021meeting/. You can also add a banner to your email signature to promote your presence – right-click the image to download.
Use these graphics in your outgoing e-mail signature line:
Be sure to link the banner to https://www.ashg.org/meetings/2021meeting/ so people can easily access #ASHG21 web pages.
Want to personalize any of these? Email us and we’ll send you personalized graphics! Remember to please link graphics to https://www.ashg.org/meetings/2021meeting/.
Social Media Materials
Connect with ASHG on its social channels before, during, and after the meeting.
|Twitter: Follow @GeneticsSociety for real-time updates|
|LinkedIn: Connect with us and stay informed|
|Instagram: Follow @GeneticsSociety and post your pictures using #ASHG21|
|Like @GeneticsSociety on Facebook|
|Browse videos on ASHG’s YouTube channel|
Connect and engage with attendees through social media!
- The ASHG 2021 official hashtag is #ASHG21
- Want to target trainees – early career and future influencers? Use #ASHGtrainee
- Use #ASHGtrainee especially for job opportunities!
Content Ideas and Examples
Customize your social media posts to promote your involvement at #ASHG21. Make sure you include the event link, https://www.ashg.org/meetings/2021meeting/!
- Drop in your company name and pass along!
- If you would like to provide a link to the event, please use: #ASHG21
Post ASHG 2021 details to your company’s event page. Sample text:
ASHG 2021 is the largest human genetics meeting and exposition in the world. This year’s virtual meeting is expected to attract more than 6,000 scientific attendees, plus more than 70 virtually partnering companies, powering all areas of innovation the field from microscopes to data storage and analytics. The meeting provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of cutting-edge science in all areas of human genetics.
Write a blog post about what you’ll be presenting at ASHG 2021; use one of the banners above.
Sample email to send to your customers and prospects.
Sample Social Media Posts
Twitter and LinkedIn (limited to 200 characters)
- Looking for the latest in [TOPIC, PRODUCT OR SERVICE]? Connect with us at the ASHG 2021 Virtual Meeting to learn more.
- We are participating virtually at #ASHG21! Register today to learn about our products
- Learn more about [PRODUCT OR SERVICE] at #ASHG21, October 18-22, 2021.
- Join [INSERT COMPANY NAME] online at the ASHG 2021 Virtual Meeting, October 18-22, 2021. We are proud to support #ASHG21! Join us online to discover new solutions for your organization.
- Join us at #ASHG21! [INSERT COMPANY NAME] will be presenting the latest products in the ASHG 2021 Virtual Meeting, October 18-22, 2021. Meet us online!
- We’re participating virtually at #ASHG21! Visit our partner page to network with us and learn more about [PRODUCT OR SERVICE].
- Looking to learn more about [PRODUCT OR SERVICE]? Connect with us at #ASHG21 to learn more.
- Conferences are evolving and so are we! We are pleased to participate in ASHG 2021, as science and education are resilient. Join us online this October. #ASHG21