Use this page to manage your presence at ASHG 2021: all the info you need can be found here: from how to set goals for the virtual meeting to advertising opportunities to attract attendee traffic.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Deadlines and deliverables checklists by partner tier to come in August!
- June 12: Extended abstract submission deadline Past!
- July 20: Schedule preferences for live speaking sessions due, contact email@example.com
- August 6: Ancillary Event application deadline, submit requests here!
- August 30: Early bird meeting registration deadline, register here
- Late August/early September: Late-breaking abstract submissions, deadline TBD
- September 1: Live session titles and descriptions due for review and approval, submit here
- Applies to all live and on-demand/video colabs, the 90-minute Industry Education sessions, and sessions in the pre-meeting Professional Development & Industry Technology Forum
- Topics are entirely up to you, this simply helps us ensure the topics/products are largely scientific in nature and/or related to the industry per standard ASHG meeting guidelines
- Your title and description will give us content to promote your session!
- September 21: Content for Freeman meeting platform due directly to Freeman (downloadable docs, colabs, ads, etc.)
- September 30: Promotion and giveaway requests due, submit here
- May 31: Priority sign ups, 10% deposit due upon signing
- June 15: 50% of total package payment amount due
- June 30: Rollover partners deadline for allocating leftover 2020 funds (see FAQ for details)
- July 23: Cancellation deadline
- Must submit request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to 50% cancellation fees
- No refunds for requests received after July 23
- August 1: Full/remaining package payment amount due
- August 15: Standard registration deadline on tier packages (10% late-join premium after August 15)
- September 15: Partner registrations close, waitlists will be absorbed
- October 1: Partners with outstanding balances will not be granted access to meeting platforms until paid in full!
Promote Your Giveaways
Market My Booth
- Advertising & Promotional Opportunities – purchase yours through our A2Z Sponsorship Gallery!
- NOTE: Advertising within the meeting platform is reserved for meeting Partners only.
- Virtual Partner Marketing Kit (includes buttons for social media, email signature lines, sample email to invite customers, and other suggestions for maximizing your social media reach)
- Check out the Current Virtual Partners page to confirm your tier representation and company logo
- Check out the Virtual Partner Interactive Guide to review your company listing – coming soon!
Building Your Virtual Page in Freeman OEP
Instructions, tutorials, and how-to docs coming soon!
Virtual Booth Planning, Instructions, & Resources
CoLab informational flyer – coming soon!
Submit title and description for CoLabs for review and approval by September 1
On-demand (video only) CoLabs uploading deadline September 21 – purchase yours through our A2Z Sponsorship Gallery!
Rules & Regulations
Please be aware of unofficial contractors attempting to sell to ASHG partners!
The most common solicitation you will receive is the offer of an email list for pre-registered ASHG 2021 attendees. ASHG does not sell nor make available emails or mailing addresses of meeting attendees, so these offers are not legitimate. Please use ASHG’s official promotional opportunities to reach attendees.
Please contact ASHG if you are unsure of the origin of any email regarding the 2021 Virtual Meeting or if you see anyone acting in violation of this policy. Official vendors will have their contact information and official forms listed on the ASHG website.