Questions? Email email@example.com or call 774-247-4003
Registration gives you access to thousands of presentations on ground-breaking research as well as networking opportunities that will allow you to get valuable feedback on your research and grow your network in the human genetics community. With over 7,000 expected attendees, the ASHG 2021 Virtual Meeting is a diverse, global community that engages and welcomes diverse voices and alliances among scientists of all nationalities. As part of the fee to register, you will also get to enjoy multiple days of great content including:
- 16 Plenary abstract talks (abstract-driven)
- 198 Platform talks (abstract-driven)
- 16 Invited sessions (member proposed sessions)
- 80 rapid-fire poster talks selected from the top scoring posters
- 2500+ dynamic poster sessions (abstract-driven) with a dedicated day for author presentations
- The Presidential Symposium and a late-breaking abstract driven plenary session
- Enhanced capabilities for virtual networking through video and chat channels
- Opportunities for collaboration with an interdisciplinary network of emerging and leading scientists
- Industry-driven technology solutions
- Live and on-demand content
- CEUs and CMEs available
- Plus: award presentations, workshops, career development content, and more throughout the year.
Registration rates are outlined below. ASHG members receive an additional discount, so join or renew your ASHG membership before processing your registration! ASHG membership runs January through December — the sooner you join, the sooner you start enjoying the benefits. The cost to attend is where you will see the most significant savings–by attending virtually, you won’t need to book travel or accommodations and will be able to attend the meeting from the comfort and convenience of wherever you are.
|All fees are shown in U.S. dollars.||Avg discount
(by August 30)
(by October 15)
|ON-SITE (by October 22)|
|Developing Country – Tier 1 Member *||$0||$0||$0|
|Developing Country – Tier 1 Trainee Member *||$0||$0||$0|
|Developing Country – Tier 2 Member *||$125||$150||$150|
|Developing Country – Tier 2 Trainee Member *||$55||$85||$85|
*Must be a 2021 member to receive developing country rates. Categories in Tiers 1 and 2 are defined by the World Bank.
- Add continuing education credits to your registration
- Print your receipt
- Resend a confirmation email
- Update contact information
ASHG offers CE credits for CMEs, NSGC CEUs, and PACE CEUs. A list of approved sessions and the number of credits available will be announced in August. You are required to register for the meeting and pay a separate fee to apply for CE credits.
ASHG encourages press to register in advance when possible. In the weeks leading up to the meeting, press who have registered for the meeting will receive access to embargoed press releases and other related materials.
Questions? Email Kara Flynn, Senior Director, Public Engagement, Communications, and Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASHG is committed to assisting attendees with disabilities and/or special needs. Every effort will be made to accommodate special needs. Advance notice of needs must be provided to allow time to explore services.
At the time of registration, please indicate your needs in the accessibility requirements section. Once your registration is complete, an ASHG staff member will be in contact to obtain additional information. If you have already registered and find yourself in need of assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Registration payments must be made by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa only). We do not process fax registrations, checks, purchase orders, or wire transfers. If the standard registration form does not match your institution’s payment requirements, please contact ASHG@xpressreg.net.
Others may register on behalf of a registrant, as long as they can provide the necessary information and payment. You must log into the ASHG website to register. To access ASHG member rates, make sure you are entering the same email address as used in the registrant’s membership profile.
Meeting registration cannot be transferred to another person.
ASHG Tax ID: 52-1419397.
Registration Terms & Conditions
You will agree to the following when registering for the ASHG 2021 Virtual Meeting.
- To cancel, registrants must send a written request and their registration number to ASHG@xpressreg.net by September 30, 2021. All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable processing fee of $75.00 (USD).
- Meeting registration cannot be transferred to another person. No refunds will be issued for requests received after the cancellation deadline.
- Official screenshots, photographs, and session recordings will be taken as the ASHG Virtual Meeting. You also agree to appearing in any subsequent release by ASHG of recorded sessions.
- By interacting with industry partners through visiting their virtual meeting pages, demo viewings, CoLabs, and industry education events, you acknowledge that these activities will share your name, organization, and contact information with the company/organization; this is similar to a company/organization scanning your badge. You may be contacted after the meeting has ended. You may withdraw consent and unsubscribe from their communications at any time.
- You understand and agree to the ASHG policy on photographing/recording presentations.
- You understand and agree to abide by ASHG’s Code of Conduct.