ASHG 2021 will take place October 18-22 using a dynamic, interactive platform. We hope you can join your peers at the world’s largest online gathering of human genetics and genomics professionals. Abstracts are programmed into plenary, platform and poster presentations and will be available starting September 8, 2021 via the online planner.
All presenters will pre-record their talks. However, the question and answers period will be moderated live. The ASHG secure Speaker Presentation Upload Portal is now open.
- Guidelines & Resources for Speakers
- Guidelines & Resources for Poster Presenters
- Guidelines & Resources for Moderators
The meeting will also include concurrent invited sessions. You can view the complete schedule by day and session type here. All content being presented at the ASHG 2021 Virtual Meeting will be embargoed until the date and start time of the presentation. Content types include:
- Plenary Sessions: Plenary sessions showcase speakers who can inspire and energize attendees with their cutting-edge research and ideas and are programmed through abstract-driven submissions. These talks are 15-minutes in length and include cross-cutting topics. There are 4 plenary sessions with 4 talks each and spread across each day. They are programmed in a time slot with no other concurrent sessions.
- The annual presidential address as well as the Presidential Symposium and late-breaking abstracts session are also plenary sessions (non-competitive time slots).
- Platform Sessions: Platform talks are quick rapid talks programmed through abstract-driven submissions. These talks are 10-minutes in length and include cross-cutting topics. There are 6 concurrent platform sessions with 6 talks each and spread across each day.
- Invited Sessions: Invited sessions are developed and proposed by ASHG members around a particular topic of interest and run-in concurrent timeslots and are 90-minutes in length. There are 18 invited sessions spread across each day.