- View your booth space assignment
- Make payments and print receipts
- Enter and edit company description and product/service keywords
- Register staff and scientific registration badges
- Access Service Kit
- Purchase promotional opportunities
Manage Meeting Activities & Reserve Housing
- Reserve Housing – please note: fraudulent housing companies are abundant; only work through ASHG’s official housing partner, onPeak.
- Service Kit – order carpet, furniture, lead retrieval, internet, etc.
Designate Contractors, Approval for Giveaways
Market My Booth
- Advertising & Promotional Opportunities
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit
- ASHG Media Kit
Plan My Events/Meetings
- Reserve a time slot in a CoLab theater on the Exhibit & Poster Hall floor.
- Need meeting space? ASHG will rent 15′ x 20′ semi-private conference rooms to exhibitors in the Exhibit & Poster Hall. Email us for more info.
Other Important Information
- List of Deadlines and Important Dates
- Official ASHG Contractors
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Future Meeting Dates
Please be aware of unofficial contractors attempting to sell to ASHG exhibitors!
Too often, unsanctioned groups, such as Global Housing Corp or Convention Housing Services based in Henderson, Nevada, send solicitation emails to ASHG exhibitors. They typically offer discounted hotel reservations during the ASHG Annual Meeting. Please be advised that the only company authorized to arrange hotel reservations is onPeak, via the ASHG website. We strongly discourage any exhibitor conducting business with either company, as there have been numerous fraudulent reports.
View hotel information and make your reservations within ASHG’s official block.
The most common solicitation you will receive is the offer of an email list for pre-registered ASHG 2019 attendees. ASHG does not sell nor make available emails or mailing addresses of meeting attendees so these offers are not legitimate. Please use ASHG’s official promotional opportunities to reach attendees.
ASHG exhibitors should be aware of any external vendors contacting them regarding an “Expo Guide” for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Many of you may be familiar with this exhibits scam, but please be on the look out for anyone soliciting for a free entry in an Expo Guide. Expo Guide is an organization based in Mexico that deceives people into signing up to their online expo directory at www.expo-guide.com before sending them an extortionate bill. View more information, including sample letters.
Please contact ASHG if you are unsure of the origin of any email regarding the 2019 Annual Meeting. Official vendors will have their contact information and official forms in the Service Kit, available in June.