Genetics research is providing remarkable insights into the human genome and how this knowledge can be translated into healthcare advances. This scientific progress relies on continued public investment in biomedical research. ASHG supports the robust, predictable, sustainable federal funding of research to fuel scientific advances.
- Written Testimony to Congress for FY 2022 (May 2021)
- Written Testimony to Congress for FY 2021 (March 2020)
- Written Testimony to Congress for FY 2020 (April 2019)
- Ad Hoc Group for Medical Research community letter: Fiscal Year 2022 Recommendation (Feb. 2021)
- Ad Hoc Group for Medical Research community letter: to President-elect Biden (Dec. 2020)
- Research!America community letter: COVID-19 Related Research Relief (Dec. 2020)