Message from Lynn Jorde, PhD, GPAC Chair
Virtual Congressional Briefing: The Impact of Human Genetics and Genomics on the U.S. Economy and Health
- Clip: The economic impact numbers of human genetics and genomics in the U.S.
- Clip: The benefits of human genetics and genomics
- Clip: The role of human genetics and genomics in COVID-19 response
- Clip: The growth of human genetics and genomics industry in the U.S.
- Clip: The impact of integrating genetics and genomics in clinical practice and health care
Lynn Jorde, PhD, Op-Ed: The human and economic value of studying our genes — Salt Lake Tribune
Webinar: A Report on the Economic Impact of Human Genetics & Genomics
Action Alert: Inform your Members of Congress about the Value of Human Genetics & Genomics
Guide: Using the report for science advocacy
Lynn Jorde, PhD Discusses Key Takeaways of Economic Impact Report