Join us for ASHG’s Virtual Career Fair on February 17, 2021! Meet recruiters and representatives of different academic institutions, organizations, and companies offering positions in genetics and genomics. ASHG trainees, early career professionals, and anyone looking to transition into a new career or position are welcome to attend. Registration is free for all attendees. Job listings from employers will appear on the ASHG Career Center website. Check back often for new listings!
Attendees and jobseekers will also have an opportunity to network with mentors, peers, and potential employers in an informal setting based on your career field and topics of interests. Career Coaches will be available to review resumes/CVs, provide interview tips, and career counseling in 15 min intervals.
To sign up to speak with Career Coach Tracy Costello register here.
To sign up to speak with Career Coach Melanie Sinche register here.
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Time: Doors open at 10:30 am ET and close at 3 pm ET
Recruiters are required to be at their assigned tables from 11- 2 pm ET but may be available for the entire time of the Career Fair.
How to Prepare for the Career Fair
- Create an account on the ASHG Career Center and post your resume/CV for potential employers
- Attend ASHG’s Career Development Committee moderated webinar on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 12 pm ET
Virtual exhibits are available for recruiting companies and organizations! Click here for the Career Fair prospectus.
Exhibitors, Updated 2/16
- 10X Genomics
- Calico Labs
- Loma Linda University
- Merck Research Labs
- Prevention Genetics
- St. Jude’s
- Johnson and Johnson
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- Golisano Children’s Hospital, University of Rochester
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation/Genomic Medicine Institute
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Marshall University School of Medicine
- University of Chicago Medicine
For exhibits, please send an email to email@example.com to request more information.
For additional questions about the Virtual Career Fair, contact Katy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.