Highlighting the profoundly dynamic and diverse continent’s major advances, new directions and goals, emerging scientific leadership, exciting investment in technology infrastructure, and more.
How can and will genomics in Africa “spread its wings” and what areas are most exciting? Join a global community for an exciting dialogue about what African genomics is – and is becoming
- Charles Rotimi, PhD, ASHG President
- Francis Collins, MD, PhD, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Christian Happi, PhD, African Centre of Excellence for Genomics of Infectious Disease, Nigeria
- Julie Makani, PhD, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Tanzania
- Mayowa Owolabi, MD, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Nicola Mulder, PhD, University of Cape Town; H3ABioNet, Cape Town, South Africa