The Online Programs and Professional Education Working Group will provide input to staff in order to build out an ongoing year-round professional education program that serves members in their identified need to “keep up with emerging findings,” as well as coordinating with other committees on content related to career development, advocacy, education, and related content. To begin, the working group is structured as a three-year pilot.
Committee Group: Scientific & Research Excellence, along with the Program Committee and Professional Practice & Social Implications Committee.
2020 Working Group Members
- Chair: Chris Gunter, PhD, National Institutes of Health
- Christine Beck, PhD, University of Connecticut Health, Jackson Laboratories
- Yvonne Bombard, PhD, University of Toronto
- Clement Chow, PhD, University of Utah
- Olivia Corradin, PhD, Whitehead Institute/MIT
- Beryl Cummings, PhD, Whitehead Institute Biomedical Research
- Chris Nowak, MD, PhD, Karolinska Institut
- Ninad Oak, PhD, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Elisha Roberson, PhD, Washington University
- Anne Slavotinek, MD/PhD, University of California San Francisco
- Matilde Valeria Ursini, PhD, IGB-CNR