The Awards Committee’s charge is to showcase and promote scientific excellence by recommending the recipients of the Society’s awards to the Board of Directors for approval. It will consider scientific excellence, professional citizenship and stewardship, and diversity as factors in its recommendations.
Looking to submit an award nomination for 2021? The nomination form is now open and will close April 22, 2021.
2021 Committee Members
- Chair: Uta Francke, MD, Stanford University
- Incoming Chair: France Gagnon, PhD, University of Toronto
- Nadav Ahituv, PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- Sudha Iyengar, PhD, Case Western Reserve University
- Ronnie Sebro, MD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- Dharambir Sanghera, PhD, University of Oklahoma
- Charleston Chiang, PhD, University of Southern California
- Victoria Marshe, BA/BS, University of Toronto/ Centre for Addiction & Mental Health
- Julie Neidich, MD, Washington University School of Medicine
- Athena Starlard-Davenport, PhD, University of Tennessee