ASHG Tax ID: 52-1419397
Questions? Email ASHG@xpressreg.net or call 774-247-4003.
Note that an ASHG Portal login is required to register. If you have ever been a member, submitted an abstract, or attended an ASHG meeting, you already have an ASHG Portal account and your username is your email address.
The registration fee to attend the ASHG 2019 Annual Meeting includes access to scientific sessions, the Exhibit & Poster Hall and CoLabs, the ASHG Career Center, the ASHG Opening Networking Reception, plenary sessions, and frequent networking opportunities.
Did you know that becoming a member of ASHG not only pays for itself in discounted meeting registration, but you also receive invitations to special members-only events, access to The American Journal of Human Genetics, and membership in the largest society of human geneticists worldwide? Your membership supports advocacy efforts and educational programs, and connects you to colleagues worldwide.
All fees are shown in U.S. dollars.
(Through Aug. 20)
(Aug. 21 - Oct. 14)
(Starting Oct. 15)
|ASHG Member (Student/Trainee)||$210||$315||$340|
|One-Day Student/Trainee Registration*||$110||$110||$110|
|One-Day Non-Trainee Registration*||$415||$415||$415|
Fees do not include admission to separate ticketed events.
Student/Trainee Rates: Postdoctoral fellows and students working toward a degree in human genetics (or an allied field) qualify for this rate.
*Multiple one-day registrations are not permitted. Poster authors, platform speakers, and invited speakers are not eligible for one-day registration.
Guest registration will be available on site only for individuals accompanied by registered attendees. The $135 fee includes admission to the Networking Reception on Wednesday night and the Exhibit Hall only.
ASHG Tax ID: 52-1419397
Registration payments must be made by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa only). We do not process fax registrations. Purchase orders and wire transfers are not accepted.
If the standard registration form does not match your institution's payment requirements, please contact ASHG@xpressreg.net.
Once you have registered, visit the Registration Resource Center to:
- Re-send an email confirmation, or send it to a colleague
- Print a receipt
- Print a Letter of Invitation
- Add ticketed events to your registration
- Add continuing education credits to your registration
- Update your personal information or email address
Registrants must send a written request and your registration number to ASHG@xpressreg.net by September 26, 2019. All cancellations are subject to a nonrefundable processing fee.
Meeting registration cannot be transferred to another person.
Find your friends and colleagues by searching among pre-registrants for ASHG 2019!
NOTE: This is an opt-in program, some pre-registrants may not appear in your search.Begin Your Search
You will not receive your badge prior to the meeting, but will receive an email that has a barcode. There will be kiosks set up to print your badge upon your arrival at the Convention Center. Please bring your receipt that includes your bar code with you. If you do not receive your barcode, all you will need is the six-digit badge number found in your email confirmation. Please visit the Registration Resource Center to obtain this confirmation. Badges must be worn at all times. Should you lose your badge, replacement badges will be available for purchase in the on-site registration areas.
Scientific registration is located in the convention center.
Hours (subject to change):
|Tuesday, October 15:||10:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 16:||7:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 17:||7:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Friday, October 18:||8:30 am-5:00 pm|
|Saturday, October 19:||8:30 am-11:00 am|
Make a strong case for attending ASHG 2019 Houston by explicitly connecting your institution's goals, as well as your work and professional development, to the educational opportunities offered.
Draft a Value of Attending Letter to share with your department head:
- Focus on what you will bring back to your home institution (lab, department, university, hospital, etc.)
- Identify sessions tied to your home institution’s goals as well as sessions related to your work and professional development
- Identify exhibiting companies and workshops that have importance to your home institution/career development
- Identify networking and collaboration opportunities
- Prepare a budget with cost-saving strategies: register early, share a room, explore best flight options and daily meal budget, etc.
Use a Tracking Report to document your experience and ROI:
- Document key takeaways from the sessions and workshops you attend, as well as the posters and exhibits you visit
- Prepare a Conference Report to share highlights with your colleagues and to justify your institution's investment
Please check back in October 2019.