2020 Exhibit Space Sales
ASHG will start assigning exhibit space for ASHG 2020 in San Diego, CA while onsite for ASHG 2019 in Houston, TX; an exclusive benefit to 2019 exhibiting companies.
Priority points have been calculated by using data from 2017-2019:
- 1 point per 10x10 booth; no maximum
- 1 point for exhibiting two years in a row; maximum of 3 points
- 1 point per $1,000 in advertising; maximum of 5 points
- 1 point per $1,000 in sponsorship; maximum of 10 points
- 1 point per pre-show or post-show mailing list ordered
- 1 point per exhibitor education event; maximum of 3 points
- 1 point per CoLab session, maximum of 2 points (2019 CoLabs only)
- 25 points for Corporate Partners Program
The 25 companies with the highest number of points will select their booth space the week prior to Houston by phone appointment.
All other exhibitors may select their space for 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis, per the below.
How to Sign Up in Houston
Commercial exhibiting companies in Houston can select and reserve the booth space in the Exhibits Management Office, Lobby D the following times:
|Tuesday, 10/15||8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 – 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, 10/16||11:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 pm– 5:00 pm
|Thursday, 10/17||8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 pm – 5:00 PM
|Friday, 10/18||10:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
All exhibiting companies will receive a copy of the Advanced Space Application for 2020, or print out the copy to bring with you. The most up-to-date floor plan will be available on-site.
Can't make it to the office? Call Carrie Morin in Houston at (713) 853-8498 during the hours above to select your space.
A 10% non-refundable deposit will be due to ASHG by December 6, 2019 or space will be released the week of December 9, 2019
Cancellations and Downsizing
The 10% non-refundable booth deposit during the priority period is non-refundable and will go towards the full balance of your booth space. Cancellation penalties are as follows:
- Before January 30, 2013 – no additional fees
- Before June 5, 2019 – 50% total booth fees
- On and after June 8, 2019 – 100% of booth fees
The same penalties apply for downsizing. Please be realistic about the space you need – if significant rearrangements need to be made to accommodate a reduction of space, ASHG will place your booth where it fits the hall best, regardless of location.
Meeting Dates, Location, and Fees
Meeting: October 27-31, 2020
Exhibits: October 28-30, 2020
2020 Booth Fees will be in effect for on-site space sales and immediately following the meeting:
- $4,080 per 10x10 prime or island space
- 20x20 island $16,320
- 20x30 island $24,480
- 20x40 island $32,640
- $3,860 per 10x10 corner booth space
- $3,750 per 10x10 inline booth space
- $2,890 per non-profit space (10x10 only)
- $1,500 per advocacy group space (10x10 only)
- $3,300 per pavilion/kiosk space (info TBD)
- Company name, URL, description, product and service listings on the ASHG 2020 website and Mobile App (upgraded digital packages also available);
- Exclusive opportunity to host educational and/or social events for meeting attendees during specified times throughout the ASHG Annual Meeting;
- Exclusive access to promotional and advertising opportunities that reach ASHG meeting attendees;
- Company name and booth number printed in the Program-at-a-Glance (distributed to all meeting attendees);
- Exhibitor registration for up to six (6) company representatives for each 10' x 10' space rented;
- Two complimentary full meeting registrations for each exhibiting company;
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor (six passes per 10' x 10' booth, good for one day only);
- Exclusive opportunity to rent exhibitor suites in the Convention Center for private meeting space with clients or exhibitor business meetings;
- Identification sign for company name: 7" x 44" (name will appear exactly as entered on contract);
- 8-foot high back drape and side rails 36 inches high in show colors for each 10' x 10' booth;
- Aisle carpeting in show colors;
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed; and
- Complimentary booth cleaning the night before the show.
Want More Information on ASHG 2019?
Click here to get on the list and we'll send you more information, including how to sign up for ASHG 2020!