ASHG 2022 will take place October 25-29 in Los Angeles. The meeting provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of cutting-edge science in all areas of human genetics. ASHG members and leading scientists from around the world are selected to present their research findings at invited, plenary, platform, and poster sessions. This year’s meeting will be an unmatched opportunity to reunite and reconnect with your colleagues in a warm, diverse, and welcoming city. The official meeting language is English.
- Schedule of Events
- 2022 Invited Sessions: Descriptions and Speaker Line-up now available.
- Presidential Symposium 2022
- Join our global community for an exciting dialogue about what African genomics is – and is becoming. Speakers: Nicola Mulder, PhD, University of Cape Town; H3ABioNet, Cape Town, South Africa • Julie Makani, PhD, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS); Sickle Pan Africa Research Consortium (SPARCO), Dar es Salaam, Tanzania • Mayowa Owolabi, MD, H3Africa Stroke Investigative Research & Educational Network (SIREN), University of Ibadan, Nigeria • Christian Happi, PhD, African Centre of Excellence for Genomics of Infectious Disease, Ede, Nigeria
- Schedule an Ancillary or Exhibitor Education Events and participate in ASHG 2022
- Career Resources
- ASHG Awards
- Submissions closed on May 10, 2022. Learn more here.