13th Annual DNA Day Essay Contest Submission
Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018, 5:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time
- Only classroom teachers or primary instructors of home-schooled children may submit student essays.
- Each teacher is limited to submitting six student essays per class, for up to three classes. Your submission represents your authentication that the essays are the original work of your students.
- On the following screen, please be prepared to provide
- your contact information,
- your principal's contact information (not required for home school students),
- your school's address, and
- the number of essays you intend to submit.
This information cannot be changed once you submit it.
You will be provided with a link for each class for which you are submitting essays. You will also be sent an email with these links, and have the option of either completing submission of your students' essays immediately, or submitting them at your leisure. Please note that although you may submit essays one by one (even within the same class), you cannot edit an essay once it is submitted.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.