Master's Degree MA/MS:

Speech-Language Pathologist

Speech-Language Pathologists specialize in diagnosing and treating communication disorders, some of which have a genetic basis. These professionals complete a master's program in either Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology before obtaining certification by passing a national certification exam. Speech-Language Pathologists can work in a variety of settings, including schools, health-care facilities, or private practice. 

myIDP career category: Clinical practice

Additional Resources:

Bureau of Labor Statistics - Speech-Language Pathologist
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association