Why Should You Exhibit at ASHG 2018?
Who Attends ASHG's Annual Meeting?
ASHG brings together all disciplines of human genetics; from bench to bedside. ASHG 2017 in Orlando boasts:
- 5,919 scientific attendees
- 7,490 total attendees
- 236 exhibiting companies
- 3.5 hours average time spent in Exhibit Hall
- 84% of all ASHG attendees visited the hall
- 70% of attendees consider visiting the Exhibit Hall an important to extremely important reason to attend
- 31% of attendees are international
Principal Investigators make up 20% of ASHG’s professional attendance!
What Attendees Say about ASHG’s Annual Meeting:
It's the best place to hear about the best newest genetic research and best place for the latest genetic technologies.”
ASHG is *the* meeting to attend if you study human genetics. The breadth of work is great and you can learn about work both within and outside of your specific subfield.”
The one genetics meeting that brings everyone together. Improves research and patient care because of the collaborations built.”
What Exhibitors Say
ASHG is a critical conference for us. It's one of the best opportunities to speak with customers and potential customers in one location. For some of our employees it may be one of the few opportunities all year they get face-to-face with scientists using our products.
ASHG is the largest meeting we attend to market our products to top level geneticists. The conference is well organized and continues to draw record number attendees. The organizers do an excellent job to draw attendees to the Exhibit Hall. As our company continues to make advances in areas such as Next Gen Sequencing, we find ASHG to be the premier meeting/exhibition we must attend.
The ASHG meeting brings together a wide range of attendees from different disciplines and backgrounds, which helps us learn from and collaborate with the greatest minds in human genetics from around the world.
More than just an expo! ASHG drives attendees into the hall with:
- Almost 13 hours of unopposed exhibit time
- Coffee and Refreshment Breaks in Exhibit Hall
- Education Theaters
- All poster sessions in Exhibit Hall, surrounding exhibits on all sides for maximum traffic flow
- Professional development activities
- Passport program for prizes in Exhibit Hall
- GeneticsCareers.org center
- ASHG Central and Career Resources
Learning about products is the most important reason for visiting the Exhibit Hall, followed closely by networking with other attendees: