2018 ASHG Exhibit FAQs
What are show dates and times?
- Exhibits are open the following dates and times:
|Wednesday 10/17||10:00 am-4:30 pm|
|Thursday 10/18||10:00 am-4:30 pm|
|Friday 10/19||10:00 am-4:30 pm|
Where can I pick my booth?
- Booth sales will open on January 26 for new exhibitors. Please use the Floor Plan.
How much does a booth cost?
- $3,700 per 10’ x 10’ Prime space
- $3,500 per 10’ x 10’ Corner space
- $3,400 per 10’ x 10’ Inline space
- $2,900 for a Kiosk space
- $2,750 per 10’ x 10’ Non-Profit space
- $1,000 per 5' x 10' Advocacy space
What comes with my booth?
- Company name, URL, description, product and service listings on the ASHG 2018 website and Mobile App (upgraded digital packages also available);
- Exclusive opportunity to host exhibitor and/or social events for meeting attendees during specified times throughout the ASHG Annual Meeting;
- Exclusive access to promotional and advertising opportunities that reach ASHG meeting attendees;
- Company name and booth number printed in the Program (distributed to all meeting attendees);
- Exhibitor registration for up to six (6) company representatives for each 10' x 10' space rented;
- Two complimentary full meeting registrations for each exhibiting company;
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor (six passes per 10' x 10' booth, good for one day only);
- Exclusive opportunity to rent exhibitor suites in the Convention Center for private meeting space with clients or exhibitor business meetings;
- Identification sign for company name: 7" x 44" (name will appear exactly as entered on contract);
- 8-foot high back drape and side rails 36 inches high in show colors for each 10' x 10' booth;
- Aisle carpeting in show colors;
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed; and
- Complimentary booth cleaning the night before the show.
How many badges are included with the booth?
Each 10' x 10' booth receives six exhibitor badges. So, a 10' x 20' booth would receive 12 exhibitor badges.
How many badges gain access to scientific sessions?
Exhibitor badges do not allow access to scientific sessions. Each company receives two complimentary full meeting registrations.
How much are additional badges?
Additional exhibitor badges are $50 each. Additional meeting registrations vary in price, depending on member status.
How do I register for badges?
More information will follow after April 2018.
Is there an Exhibit Hall only pass?
Exhibitors have access to Exhibit Hall guest passes for customers to use. Each 10' x 10' booth receives six one-day passes.
Where is the Service Kit?
Freeman emails a link to the service kit and it will be available in June 2018.
What is the shipping address?
Please see the shipping section in the service kit, available in June 2018.