2019 Exhibit Space Sales
ASHG will start assigning exhibit space for ASHG 2019 in Houston, TX while onsite in San Diego; an exclusive benefit to 2018 exhibiting companies.
Priority points have been calculated by using data from 2016-2018:
- 1 point per 10x10 booth; no maximum
- 1 point for exhibiting two years in a row; maximum of 3 points
- 1 point per $1,000 in advertising; maximum of 5 points
- 1 point per $1,000 in sponsorship; maximum of 10 points
- 1 point per pre-show or post-show mailing list ordered
- 1 point per exhibitor education event; maximum of 3 points
- 1 point per CoLab session, maximum of 2 points
The 25 companies with the highest number of points will select their booth space the week prior to San Diego by phone appointment.
All other exhibitors may select their space for 2019 on a first-come, first-served basis, per the below.
How to Sign Up in San Diego
Commercial exhibiting companies in San Diego can select and reserve the booth space in the Exhibits Management Office, Lobby D the following times:
|Tuesday, 10/16||8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 – 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, 10/17||8:00 am – 10:00 am
2:00 pm– 5:00 pm
|Thursday, 10/18||8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 – 5:00 PM
|Friday, 10/19||9:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 – 5:00 pm
All exhibiting companies will receive a copy of the Advanced Space Application for 2019, or print out the copy to bring with you. The most up-to-date floor plan will be available on-site.
Can't make it to the office? Call Carrie Morin at (619) 525-6257 during the hours above to select your space.
A 10% non-refundable deposit will be due to ASHG by December 7, or space will be released the week of December 10.
Cancellations and Downsizing
The 10% non-refundable booth deposit during the priority period is non-refundable and will go towards the full balance of your booth space. Cancellation penalties are as follows:
- Before January 30, 2019 – no additional fees
- Before June 7, 2019 – 50% total booth fees
- On and after June 8, 2019 – 100% of booth fees
The same penalties apply for downsizing. Please be realistic about the space you need – if significant rearrangements need to be made to accommodate a reduction of space, ASHG will place your booth where it fits the hall best, regardless of location.
Meeting Dates, Location, and Fees
Meeting: October 15-21, 2019
Exhibits: October 18-20, 2019
2018 exhibitors get exclusive access to 2018 exhibiting fees when signing up onsite:
- $3,700 per 10x10 prime or island space
- $3,500 per 10x10 corner booth space
- $3,400 per 10x10 inline booth space
2019 Booth Fees will be in effect 11/1/2018:
- $3,750 per 10x10 prime or island space
- $3,550 per 10x10 corner booth space
- $3,450 per 10x10 inline booth space
- $2,750 per non-profit space (10x10 only)
- $1,000 per advocacy group space (10x10 only)
- Company name, URL, description, product and service listings on the ASHG 2019 website and Mobile App (upgraded digital packages also available);
- Exclusive opportunity to host educational and/or social events for meeting attendees during specified times throughout the ASHG Annual Meeting;
- Exclusive access to promotional and advertising opportunities that reach ASHG meeting attendees;
- Company name and booth number printed in the Program-at-a-Glance (distributed to all meeting attendees);
- Exhibitor registration for up to six (6) company representatives for each 10' x 10' space rented;
- Two complimentary full meeting registrations for each exhibiting company;
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor (six passes per 10' x 10' booth, good for one day only);
- Exclusive opportunity to rent exhibitor suites in the Convention Center for private meeting space with clients or exhibitor business meetings;
- Identification sign for company name: 7" x 44" (name will appear exactly as entered on contract);
- 8-foot high back drape and side rails 36 inches high in show colors for each 10' x 10' booth;
- Aisle carpeting in show colors;
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed; and
- Complimentary booth cleaning the night before the show.
Want More Information on ASHG 2019?
Click here to get on the list and we'll send you more information, including how to sign up, in December 2018.