Exhibitor Contract Login
- View your booth space assignment (starting April 8)
- Make payments and print receipts
- Enter and edit company description and product/service keywords.
Manage Meeting Activities
- Service Kit (Freeman) is available here.
- Login to Exhibitor Registration console (Password required)
- Designate Exhibitor Appointed Contractors
- Submit Booth Giveaways and Activities
- Shipping to Canada: Dos and Don'ts
- Prohibited, Restricted, and Approved Items to Ship to Canada
Market My Booth
- Advertising & Promotional Opportunities - there's a way to promote your booth for every budget!
- Support Opportunities
- Attendee Mailing List Rental; orders accepted online by logging into your contract above.
Plan My Events/Meetings
- Need meeting room space? ASHG will rent 15x20 conference semi-private conference rooms to exhibitors in the exhibit hall per day or for the entirety of exhibit days.
- Exhibitor Event Request - Deadline passed
Other Important Information
Please be aware of unofficial contractors attempting to sell to ASHG exhibitors!
Too often, unsacntioned groups send solicitation emails ASHG exhibitors, such as Global Housing Corp or Convention Housing Services based in Henderson, Nevada. They typically offer discounted hotel reservations during the ASHG Annual Meeting. Please be advised that the only company authorized to arrange hotel reservations is On-Peak, via ASHG’s Annual Meeting website. We strongly discourage any exhibitor conducting business with either company, as there have been numerous fraudulent reports.
ASHG exhibitors should be aware of any external vendors contacting them regarding an "Expo Guide" for the 2016 Annual Meeting. Many of you may be familiar with this exhibits scam, but please be on the look out for anyone soliciting for a free entry in an Expo Guide.
Expo Guide is an international organization based in Mexico that deceives people into signing up to their online expo directory at www.expo-guide.com before sending them an extortionate bill. For more information, including sample letters, click here.
Please contact ASHG if you are unsure of the origin of any email regarding the 2016 Annual Meeting. Official vendors will have their contact information and official forms in the Service Kit.