2016 ASHG Exhibit FAQs
What are show dates and times?
- Exhibits are open the following dates and times:
|Wednesday 10/19||10:00 am-4:00 pm|
|Thursday 10/20||10:00 am-4:00 pm|
|Friday 10/21||10:00 am-4:15 pm|
Where can I pick my booth?
- Until April 8, please use the Floor Plan PDF. The first round of space assignment will occur March 18-April 8. Then, you may choose from the interactive floor plan.
How much does a booth cost?
- $3,500 per 10’ x 10’ Prime space
- $3,300 per 10’ x 10’ Corner space
- $3,200 per 10’ x 10’ Inline space
- $2,200 per 10’ x 10’ Non-Profit space
- $1,200 per 5' x 10' Non-Profit space
- $750 per 5' x 10' Advocacy space
What comes with my booth?
- Company name and URL printed in the Program (distributed to all meeting attendees)
- Company name, URL, 50 word description, product and service listings on the ASHG 2016 website and Mobile App;
- One copy of the meeting Program for each 10' x 10' space rented;
- Exclusive opportunity to host exhibitor events for meeting attendees during specified times throughout the ASHG Annual Meeting;
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase the meeting pre-registrant list (approximately 5,500 names) and the complete list of all registrants after the meeting (approximately 6,300 names);
- Exhibitor registration for up to six (6) company representatives for each 10' x 10' space rented;
- Two complimentary full meeting registrations for each exhibiting company;
- Complimentary badges for guests of exhibitors for admission to show floor (up to six passes per 10' x 10' booth; passes good for one day only);
- Passes to the Opening Reception
- Exclusive opportunity to rent exhibitor suites in the Convention Centre for private meeting space with clients or exhibitor business meetings;
- Identification sign for company name: 7" x 44" (name will appear exactly as entered on contract);
- 8-foot high back drape and side rails 36 inches high in show colors for each 10' x 10' booth;
- Aisle carpeting in show colors;
- Exhibit floor perimeter security when exhibits are closed; and
- Complimentary booth cleaning the night before the show.
How many badges are included with the booth?
Each 10' x 10' booth receives six exhibitor badges. So, a 10' x 20' booth would receive 12 exhibitor badges.
How many badges gain access to scientific sessions?
Exhibitor badges do not allow access to scientific sessions. Each company receives two complimentary full meeting registrations.
How much are additional badges?
Additional exhibitor badges are $200 each. Additional meeting registrations vary in price, depending on member status.
How do I register for badges?
More information will follow after April 8, 2016.
Is there an Exhibit Hall only pass?
Exhibitors have access to Exhibit Hall guest passes for customers to use. Each 10' x 10' booth receives six one-day passes.
Where is the Service Kit?
Freeman emails a link to the service kit and it will be available in June 2016.
What is the shipping address?
Please see the shipping section in the service kit, available in June 2016.